2012/2013 Idea book and catalogue

2012/2013 Idea book and catalogue
click on pic to view Catalogue

Saturday 1 October 2011

1st Anniversary

A year ago today I became a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and I have made lots of new friends along the way, I attended the Tartan stampers 1st mini convention last weekend in Glasgow, had a great weekend and met some more Stampin'Up! Demos. One of the events we took part in was a shoe box swap which was great fun as we got to make up lots of different projects so I have lots of fab new samples to share. Here is Piccy of my shoe box swap project My Card was inspired by one that Julie Kettlewell made and you can see it here

I hope you are all having a lovely day, I will be back with more projects from last weekend soon

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Great card- I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz, just popped over from Twitter-land. You are right I love the card - that owl is sooooo cute! Need to get my hands on him/her xx

    ReplyDelete