2012/2013 Idea book and catalogue

2012/2013 Idea book and catalogue
click on pic to view Catalogue

Friday 19 August 2011

Resonate, Alloa

Just now at Resonate there is a great exhibition on about text, and I have some cards displayed next to some cards from 38 years ago, The difference in styles is amazing here is a photo of some of my cards.



I forgot to take a photo of the old cards but will try to get one at some point.

Resonate is a great place and there is always lots going on there, I will be at Resonate next Saturday 27th August 2011 from 9.30am - 12.00pm and I will have lots of samples of cards and other papercraft items on display, there will be a free make and take and a free prize draw, Stampin'UP! products will be available to order on the day, payment by cash, cheque or credit/debit card. Would be great to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment